Latest Barry Straube Stories
Adds Additional Physician Leadership and Healthcare Expertise to Advisors Nashville, TN (PRWEB) November 19, 2013 PhyMed Healthcare Group, a physician-owned practice management company specializing in anesthesia, pain management and critical care, has elected Eugene Fleming and Barry Straube, MD to its Board of Directors. “Gene Fleming and Dr. Barry Straube bring extensive healthcare executive leadership and clinical experience to PhyMed, and their expertise will be extremely valuable...
Medicare plans to help about 4.5 million people in the U.S. kick the habit by providing counseling, according to a recent Associated Press (AP) report. Medicare's chief medical officer Dr. Barry Straube says that it is never too late to quit, even for lifelong smokers. "The elderly can respond to smoking cessation counseling even if they have been smoking for 30 years or more," Straube told AP. "We do know we can see a reduction in the death rate and complications from smoking-related...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.