Latest Basell Polyolefins Stories
Lucintel Profiles Top Five Global Polypropylene Companies: APAC is Expected to Drive Future Industry Growth Irving, Texas (PRWEB) January 26, 2013 Over the last five years, the global polypropylene industry experienced average growth and is expected to reach approximately $92.06 billion in 2017 with a CAGR of 3.7% over the next five years. Continuous increases in demand from end-user industries such as packaging and automotive is anticipated to be the industry´s growth drivers....
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.