Latest Basin Water Inc. Stories
Basin Water, Inc. (NASDAQ:BWTR) today announced that it has acquired the bioreactor and biofilter business of Shaw Environmental & Infrastructure, Inc., (Shaw) for $1.5 million cash (subject to adjustment for working capital) plus the settlement of a disputed claim against Shaw for amounts Basin Water claims to be owed by Shaw. That dispute involves an ion exchange unit purchase agreement executed by Basin Water and Shaw on December 23, 2005, (2005 Purchase Agreement) which was structured...
Basin Water, Inc. (NASDAQ:BWTR) announced today that it will install small-scale uranium removal systems treating groundwater wells for three private condominium developments in New Hampshire. The first installation, for the Saco Woods Condominium Association in North Conway, NH, has just come on-line and is operating successfully. The second, for Davis Hill Condominiums in Center, NH, is planned for start-up in mid-July. The third project, for the Saco Forest Condominiums, has had a...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.