Latest Bastion Technologies Inc. Stories
NASA has exercised a one-year option with Bastion Technologies Inc. of Houston for continued services in support of the Safety and Mission Assurance Directorate at NASA's Marshall Space Flight Center in Huntsville, Ala., through Jan. 31, 2010. The contract is a cost plus award fee with award term arrangements. The current potential value of the contract, including this $33.3 million contract option, is $100 million. Subsequent unexercised options and award terms extend the total period of...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.