Latest Bath Stories
Voluntarily adopting strict mold regulation standards set by California Senate Bill 732 and the New York Department of Health, Washington State Kitchen and Bath will exclusively use the WEDI product in all wet area projects (showers & tub surrounds) for all clients to eliminate conditions for toxic mold infestation and growth. Seattle, WA (PRWEB) July 03, 2012 In an unprecedented effort to protect customers from dangerous toxic mold that easily grows in the showers and bathrooms of the...
Don´t throw away that pretty jar of bath salts sitting on your bathroom counter. Real bath salts, such as those offered by San Francisco Bath Salt Company, are and have always been a safe way to unwind at the end of the day and are completely unrelated to the street drug known as “bath salts”. San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) June 22, 2012 For centuries, bath salts have been a treasured addition to baths and spas around the world. Often carrying a pleasant scent and known for...
The bath salts produced by San Francisco Bath Salt Company are made with natural sea salts and other safe, quality ingredients for enhancing the bathing experience. They contain none of the harmful chemicals found in the street drug "bath salts". San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) June 17, 2012 Lee Williamson, president of the San Francisco Bath Salt Company® (SFBSC) continues to inform the public about the difference between actual bath salts and the designer street drug, also known in some...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.