Latest Baz Luhrmann Stories
SYDNEY, Feb. 23, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Hundreds of couples have danced on the forecourt of Sydney Opera House today in a specially choreographed Strictly Sydney moment. This event, under the direction of international celebrity, Baz Luhrmann, celebrates the forthcoming opening of Strictly Ballroom The Musical with previews from 25 March. Strictly Ballroom The Musical is exclusive to Sydney, secured by Destination NSW, the lead Government agency for the New South Wales (NSW) tourism...
Film Professionals, Filmmakers and Cannes Attendees get all their news, deals and updates real-time on their mobile device with Mighty Mack´s Must Have App. New York, NY (PRWEB) May 15, 2013 Mighty Mack announces in-app updates to its comprehensive news lists to facilitate access to insider information during the Cannes 2013 kickoff. This year, Cannes is opening its curtains with the much anticipated film by master filmmaker Baz LUHRMANN, ℠The Great Gatsby´. The adaptation...
SYDNEY, May 22, 2011 /PRNewswire-Asia/ -- Baz Luhrmann and NSW Premier Barry O'Farrell have today announced that the stage musical of the iconic Australian film Strictly Ballroom will have its world premiere and first run in Sydney at the Lyric Theatre from September 2013. "Today I'm very pleased to announce Baz Luhrmann and producers Carmen Pavlovic and Gerry Ryan of Global Creatures have chosen Sydney over London and New York for the world premiere of the much anticipated, Strictly...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.