Latest BBVA Foundation Stories
- Helen Keller International was initially a relief organization dealing with blindness, a condition suffered by its founder, but its campaign against the vitamin A deficiency that causes many cases
-- The Climate Change category leads off the seventh annual awards MADRID, Jan.
- One of the leading exponents of the music of our time, Steve Reich has, in the words of the jury, reinvented the form of the concert and musical theater, blurring the divide between genres
- He was the first to describe a case of co-evolution - between butterflies and plants - and how it may contrive to generate biological diversity MADRID, Feb.
-- Bird identified DNA regions where genes are activated, a fundamental contribution in the field of epigenetics, which studies how environmental factors influence diseases such as cancer
- The artificial intelligence field, in which Minsky is a towering figure, has contributed decisively to enlarging the role of computers - from calculating machines to universal machines - and facilitating
-- The Climate Change category leads off the sixth edition of the awards MADRID, Jan.
- Small missiles, especially grape, canister, fragments of iron, and the like, when fired, as upon an enemy at close quarters.
- To fire mitraille at.