BCS-FACS Reference Libraries
Formal Aspects of Computing (FAC) is a peer-reviewed scientific journal published by Springer Science+Business Media. It covers the area of formal methods and associated topics in computer science. The journal is associated with BCS-FACS (The British Computer Society Formal Aspects of Computing Science Specialist Group). FAC's editors-in-chief are Jim Woodcock and Cliff Jones. The main goal...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.