Latest Bear attack Stories
Security Equipment Corporation, the makers of SABRE Pepper Sprays, have developed the Protector® dog spray to answer the need for an effective and humane way to deter dog attacks while maintaining the safety of both pet and owner. Walk confidently with Protector® dog spray. (PRWEB) May 03, 2013 Now there is an effective, humane way to keep pets and their owners safe! It happens every 75 seconds and it can take less than 10 seconds for tragedy to happen. Over 1,000 (pets, pet owners...
The grizzly bear (Ursus arctos horribilis), also known as the grizzly, the North American brown bear, or the silvertip bear, is one of many subspecies of the brown bear. It is typically found in upland areas of western North America. Its range once extended from Canada to Mexico and even into the western shores of the Hudson Bay in the east. Its range has been reduced to many areas of Canada, Alaska, and northwestern areas of the United States including Washington, Wyoming, Idaho, and...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.