Latest Bearley Stories
A MAN was airlifted to hospital with life threatening injuries after he crashed his car into a tree in Warwickshire. The 46-year-old was driving on the road between Snitterfield and Bearley, about half a mile from Stratford Oaks Golf Club on Friday when the accident happened. An ambulance, an incident officer, an emergency doctor and the County Air Ambulance from Cosford were sent to the scene after a 999 call at 7.05pm. On arrival crews found a car that had suffered significant damage...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.