Latest Beirut Stories
A recent raid on a Syrian rights NGO demonstrates the increased role of, and dangers for, the growing number of female activists in the Syrian Revolution, according to IJMA3-The Arab ICT Organization. Beirut, Lebanon (PRWEB) March 02, 2012 According to staff and visitors at the Syrian Center for Media and Freedom of Expression, they were sitting in their office on Thursday, February 16, carrying out their daily work of investigating and reporting on violations of citizens´ rights for...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.