Latest Belimumab Stories
WASHINGTON, March 17 /PRNewswire/ -- The 3rd Annual Walk for Lupus Now Washington will occur on Saturday, April 18 from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon on Pennsylvania Avenue, N.W. between 13th and 3rd Streets.
- Positive results for first Albuferon(R) Phase 3 trial announced in December 2008; data from second trial expected March 2009 - - Phase 3 trials of darapladib for cardiovascular disease and Syncria(R) for type 2 diabetes initiated by GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) - - $106 million of convertible debt repurchased for $50 million in cash - - 2009 revenue expected to grow to $250 million; at least $150 million from delivery of ABthrax(TM) to Strategic National Stockpile - ROCKVILLE, Md., Feb.
ROCKVILLE, Md., Feb. 17 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Human Genome Sciences, Inc.
- Delivery of 20,000 doses of ABthrax will bring at least $150 million in revenue to HGS - ROCKVILLE, Md., Feb. 2 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Human Genome Sciences, Inc.
- Albuferon(R) for hepatitis C, LymphoStat-B(R) for lupus and ABthrax(R) for inhalation anthrax all progressing rapidly toward commercialization - - GSK Phase 3 trial of darapladib underway in chronic coronary heart disease - - HGS provides 2009 financial guidance; expects less than $25 million net cash burn - ROCKVILLE, Md., Jan.
- Trial conducted by Novartis to evaluate safety and efficacy of Albuferon administered every four weeks in combination with ribavirin in patients with genotypes 2 and 3 hepatitis C - ROCKVILLE, Md., Jan. 12 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Human Genome Sciences, Inc.
ROCKVILLE, Md., Sept. 2 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Human Genome Sciences, Inc.
Human Genome Sciences has completed enrollment and initial dosing in Bliss-76, the second of two pivotal Phase III randomized clinical trials of LymphoStat-B in patients with active systemic lupus erythematosus.
ROCKVILLE, Md., Aug. 27 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Human Genome Sciences, Inc.
ROCKVILLE, Md., Aug. 22 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Human Genome Sciences, Inc.
- A ceramic container used inside a fuel-fired kiln to protect pots from the flame.