Latest Bell Canada Stories
MONTREAL, Dec. 24, 2014 /CNW Telbec/ - BCE Inc. (TSX, NYSE: BCE; Bell) today announced that it will divest 50% of its ownership stake in wireless retailer GLENTEL Inc.
BURNABY, BC, Dec. 24, 2014 /CNW/ - GLENTEL Inc.
BURNABY, BC, Dec. 19, 2014 /CNW/ - GLENTEL Inc.
- Coca-Cola Canada signs on as Bell Media's first major partner for the FIFA Women's World Cup Canada 2015(TM) in Canada - To tweet this release:
BURNABY, BC, Dec. 17, 2014 /CNW/ - GLENTEL Inc.
- Bell Media's CraveTV(TM) kicks off with a bang as four Cravers break the Guinness World Records record - - CraveTV now available to Eastlink, TELUS Optik TV, Bell Fibe TV, Bell Satellite
-- Get access to thousands of hours of exceptional on-demand TV, featuring best-in-class programming from TV's premium brands and major Hollywood and independent studios
- In a licensing agreement with The Disney/ABC Television group, last season's #1 new television series comes exclusively to Canada's premium TV streaming service -- CraveTV available now for
- Bell Media Mix announces exclusive new product 5on5 offering clients five-second spots on five media platforms - - Bell Media Mix announces first 5on5 partner - Maxus Canada with client
- CraveTV(TM) is the exclusive Canadian streaming home to the one-and-only SEINFELD catalogue starting December 23 - Tweet this release:
- To give a box on the ear to.