Latest Bell Media Stories
- Heavy-hitting series QUANTICO secured for CTV's fall lineup along with standouts BLINDSPOT, CODE BLACK, and OIL -- THE CATCH, LUCIFER and DC'S LEGENDS OF TOMORROW join CTV's midseason schedule
- Season 2 of BITTEN gets CTV airing in July -- Laura Vandervoort returns to star as the world's only female werewolf -- Production to begin this summer/fall, on location in Toronto
To tweet this release: http://bmpr.ca/1FshXwL TORONTO, May 19, 2015 /CNW Telbec/ - Bell Media announced today the
- Back for a second year, CTV News' morning programs showcase a luxurious tour of Northern France alongside travel partner Scenic,
- SaskTel becomes latest CraveTV distributor, along with NRTC Communications, WTC Communications, and Tbaytel - Tweet this release: http://bmpr.ca/1F6iru8
- Chromecast enhances CraveTV experience by allowing subscribers to cast CraveTV to their TVs from Android and iOS phones and tablets, as well as laptops using Chrome browsers - To tweet
### Casting is Now Open For Season 3 ### - Gourmet gurus Michael Bonacini, Alvin Leung, and Claudio Aprile return as judges -- Home cooks can apply now at
- Launching on Apple TV is a significant step in the evolution of CraveTV -- Thousands of hours of hit CraveTV content is now available in 1080p - To tweet this release:
MONTRÉAL, April 30, 2015 /PRNewswire/ - BCE Inc.
-- Net earnings attributable to common shareholders of $532 million; Adjusted net earnings up 12.6% to $705 million; Adjusted net earnings per share of $0.84, up 3.7% --
- To say in too many words; to express verbosely.
- To express in too many words: sometimes used reflexively.
- The leading idea or a repeated phrase, as of a song or ballad; the refrain; burden.