Latest Bell Media Stories
- Promo spots for CTV's MASTERCHEF CANADA, SAVING HOPE, and MOTIVE, Space's BITTEN and ORPHAN BLACK, Bravo's 19-2, and Discovery's AIRSHOW to be featured during the most-watched television event in
-- Clara Hughes and the Bell Let's Talk team carried the mental health conversation across all media platforms and to school assemblies and local events across
- For the first time ever, the SHOWTIME brand comes to Canada -- Bell Media's streaming service, CraveTV, to imminently launch new SHOWTIME Collection featuring hundreds of hours of SHOWTIME
To tweet this release:
- Mental health-themed programming to air across Bell Media properties on Jan.
- Exclusive broadcast partnership brokered by Bell Media's Brand Partnerships team - - ETALK to support initiative through call-to-action spots, finalist profiles, and more - -
- Seven producers begin program on February 2 with broadcaster internship at Bell Media's Toronto headquarters - To tweet this release:
Travel Data Passes now include up to double the data for 200+ international destinations MONTREAL, Jan.