Latest Bellatrix Stories
CALGARY, May 21, 2014 /PRNewswire/ - Bellatrix Exploration Ltd. ("Bellatrix") (BXE.TO) announces that the nominees proposed in the management proxy circular for its 2014 annual and special meeting (the "Meeting") of shareholders held on May 21, 2014 were elected as directors. Detailed results of the vote on the election of directors held at the Meeting were as follows: Nominee Votes For Percent For Votes Withheld Percent Withheld -------...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.