Latest Beloit, Wisconsin Stories
BELOIT, Wis., Jan. 27, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Mark J. Gliebe, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Regal Beloit Corporation (NYSE:RBC), announced that the Board of Directors, at its regular quarterly meeting held on January 24, 2014, declared a dividend of $.20 per share. The dividend is payable on April 11, 2014, to shareholders of record at the close of business on March 28, 2014. This represents the 215(th) consecutive dividend declared by the Company. Regal Beloit...
BELOIT, Wis., Jan. 8, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Regal Beloit Corporation (NYSE: RBC) announced today that it plans to release its fourth quarter 2013 financial results after the market closes on Monday, February 10, 2014. Regal will hold a conference call to discuss the earnings release at 9:00 AM CST (10:00 AM EST) on Tuesday, February 11, 2014. Individuals who would like to participate by phone should dial 888-317-6003 and enter pin number 6649148 when prompted. International callers...
Beloit drivers prepare new and used cars for harsh winter conditions BELOIT, Wis., Jan. 2, 2014 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- As temperatures continue to drop throughout the state of Wisconsin, so does a vehicle's performance. Brutal temperature changes are rough on a vehicle's performance, which means drivers throughout Wisconsin must perform preventative maintenance to protect their vehicles' integrity and strength. Hesser Toyota boasts one of the premier service departments in the Beloit...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.