Latest Benjamin Cardin Stories
Senators Cardin (D-MD) and Burr (R-NC) sponsor bill to increase awareness and research for musculoskeletal diseases WASHINGTON, Aug. 4 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- On Thursday, July 30, 2009, the Access to America's Orthopaedic Services Act of 2009 (AAOS Act), S. 1548, was introduced in the United States Senate by Senators Benjamin Cardin (D-MD) and Richard Burr (R-NC). This introduction, the first of its kind in the Senate, marks a historical victory for the orthopaedic community. S....
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.