Latest Benjamin Zhu Stories
SANTA ROSA, Calif., Feb. 28, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Electric car pioneer ZAP (OTC Bulletin Board: ZAAP), headquartered in Santa Rosa, California, and its majority owned subsidiary Jonway Automobile, are pleased to announce the appointment of Benjamin Zhu (Zhu Li Dong) as the Chief Financial Officer of ZAP and Jonway Automobile. Benjamin Zhu joins ZAP and Jonway Automobile March 1st, 2011. William Hartman, current CFO of ZAP will complete the year-end 2010 audits and the consolidated report...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.