Latest Benzodiazepine Stories
Getting drunk on love. The neuropeptide hormone oxytocin is often referred to as the “love hormone,” and new research shows that it affects our brain very similarly to alcohol.
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., Jan. 22, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Alexza Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- 24 UCB-sponsored presentations including new data on VIMPAT® (lacosamide) BRUSSELS, Dec.
Teens prescribed anti-anxiety or sleep medications may be up to 12 times more likely to abuse those drugs illegally than teens who have never received a prescription, often by obtaining additional pills from friends or family members.
Contrave is now available by prescription, and Contrave patients also have access to the Scale Down program and Direct Save to help support their complete approach to weight management DEERFIELD,
- Orexigen expects to end 2014 with approximately $190 million in cash, cash equivalents and marketable securities SAN DIEGO, Oct. 15, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Orexigen Therapeutics, Inc.
NORTH KINGSTOWN, R.I., Sept.
Benzodiazepine, a sedative that is widely prescribed to treat people suffering from anxiety and insomnia, have been linked to a 50 percent increase in the risk of Alzheimer's disease, a team of French and Canadian researchers reported Tuesday in the online edition of the journal BMJ.
- VIMPAT® (lacosamide) C-V approved in the U.S. as monotherapy in the treatment of partial-onset seizures in adults with epilepsy(1) BRUSSELS, Sept.
USL261 Demonstrates Promising PK, PD and Safety Profiles in Patients with Epilepsy PHILADELPHIA, April 29, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Upsher-Smith
Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD) is an anxiety disorder with worry about normal, everyday situations such as finance, health and wellbeing in relationships (personal and work related) all lasting longer than six months. Symptoms The symptoms of GAD can include but are not limited to difficulty swallowing, rashes, shortness of breath, fidgeting, headaches, tension, nausea, etc. In order for GAD to be ruled as present, the symptoms and feelings must be experiences for at least six...
- To befool; deceive; balk; jilt.
- An illusion; a trick; a cheat.