Latest Bernard Wolfsdorf Stories
SANTA MONICA, Calif., March 31, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Bernard P. Wolfsdorf, Founding Partner of Wolfsdorf Rosenthal LLP, has been named Corporate Immigration Lawyer of the Year for 2014 by Who's Who Legal for the fifth consecutive year! Having received this distinction in 2010, 2011, 2012, and 2013, EB-5 attorney Mr. Wolfsdorf again secured the top spot after earning the most votes from more than 500 top-rated immigration lawyers around the world. "I am most grateful to my...
The Invest in America 2014 (Shanghai) Summit & Exhibition March 22-23, 2014 is one of the leading EB-5 investment conventions in China. Chicago, IL (PRWEB) January 27, 2014 The 4th Annual Invest in America 2014 (Shanghai) Summit & Exhibition at Jing An Shangri-La Hotel March 22-23, 2014 is exclusively promoted by Artisan Business Group, Inc. The Invest in America Summit and Exhibition events organized by Wailian Overseas Group have drawn nationwide attention in China as many high...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.