Latest Bert Vorstman Stories
Prominent physician, Dr. Bert Vorstman, warns about overreacting during prostate cancer awareness month. Miami, FL (PRWEB) September 12, 2013 Prominent Florida prostate cancer specialist, Bert Vorstman MD, MS, FAAP, FRACS, FACS, has posted his latest blog, “Made Sick from Prostate Cancer Awareness and Screening” on his URO HEALTH blog site.Dr Bert Vorstman is a Coral Springs based urological surgeon and patient advocate with some 30 years of surgical experience. Dr. Vorstman...
CORAL SPRINGS, Fla., April 12, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- A prominent prostate cancer specialist is urging men recently diagnosed with localized prostate cancer to carefully review all methods of treatment--treatments that sometimes can result in numerous post-operative quality of life issues including incontinence and impotence, often requiring second surgeries. Dr. Bert Vorstman, a former faculty member in the Department of Urology at the University of Miami and a Board Certified and...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.