Latest Beta-lactamase Stories
- Treatment for Adult Patients with Complicated Intra-abdominal infections (cIAI) and Complicated Urinary Tract Infections (cUTI) - DUBLIN, Feb.
- Potential Treatment for Hospitalized Patients with Complicated Intra-Abdominal and Complicated Urinary Tract Infections - DUBLIN, Dec.
Drug Pricing Will be Key Factor in Hospital Formulary Uptake of Novel Gram-Negative Therapies, According to Findings from Decision Resources Group BURLINGTON, Mass., Sept.
- Potential Treatment For Patients With Complicated Urinary Tract Infections(cUTI) and Complicated Intra-Abdominal Infections (cIAI) - DUBLIN, Sept.
On-demand molecular test detects and differentiates the genes encoding the most prevalent carbapenemases: KPC, NDM, VIM, OXA-48 and IMP-1 SUNNYVALE, Calif., June 16, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Cepheid
Carbapenems Are Increasingly Being Deployed as Frontline Therapies, According to Findings from Decision Resources Group BURLINGTON, Mass., May 15, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Decision Resources Group
From professional chef to housewife, every cook knows that handling raw poultry leaves your hands, tools and surfaces covered in drug-resistant bacteria such as E. coli.
- A handkerchief.
- Specifically— The legendary sweat-cloth; the handkerchief of St. Veronica, according to tradition miraculously impressed with the mask of Christ; also, the napkin about Christ's head (Johu xx. 7).
- In general, any miraculous portrait of Christ.