Latest Betty White Wildlife Rapid Response Fund Stories
DENVER, Nov. 11, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- Having already funded research on the health of dolphins affected by the oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico, the Betty White Wildlife Rapid Response Fund will now help the rare saiga antelope in Kazakhstan. More than 12,000 critically endangered saiga antelopes were found dead in western Kazakhstan in May of this year. The rapid response fund, established by Morris Animal Foundation in honor of longtime trustee Betty White, will begin supporting Fauna...
DENVER, May 7 /PRNewswire/ -- In times of wildlife health emergencies, Morris Animal Foundation -- and Betty White -- are there to help. Morris Animal Foundation is currently working with wildlife scientists to determine needs for wildlife health research that will result from the oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico and is prepared to grant money to research the long-term effects a disaster such as this could cause to native and endangered wildlife. (Photo:...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.