Latest Beverage can Stories
Approximately two months since its official release, Layne Publications' popular Mountain Dew Banjo Tab has received the order number 1000 from the students of the company. One may recall that this banjo tab was released by the company in the middle of November. Greenville, SC (PRWEB) January 26, 2013 Layne Publications has just hit the headlines in the bluegrass music fraternity. Their popular product Mountain Dew Banjo Tab has brought glory to the company by receiving 1000 orders within a...
Aluminum (or aluminium) is a soft, lightweight, silvery metal. It is an element in the boron group on the periodic table of elements, with the symbol Al and atomic number 13. On the earth's crust, aluminum is the most abundant metal, and the third most abundant of all elements on the earth's crust, after oxygen and silicon. It accounts for 8% of the weight of the Earth's solid surface. Because aluminum is a highly reactive metal, it doesn't occur in nature in a pure form. Aluminum forms a...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.