Latest Bianca Valenti Stories
Professional surfer Bianca Valenti of Marin County wins Association of Surfing Professionals (ASP) Women´s SeaHawaii Pro at the world famous Banzai Pipeline on the North Shore of Oahu. North Shore, Oahu, Hawaii (PRWEB) March 26, 2012 On Friday, March 9th 2012 the ASP Women´s SeaHawaii Pipeline Pro short board competition ran in treacherous conditions at the world famous Banzai Pipeline on the North Shore of Oahu. The contest got underway in the gnarliest conditions ever, in the...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.