Latest Bill Miller Bar-B-Q Enterprises Stories
Popular Texas barbecue restaurant chain, Bill Miller Bar-B-Q, reveals record breaking numbers, including over 1 million briskets served in 2012. San Antonio, Texas (PRWEB) April 18, 2013 May is National Barbecue Month and in celebration, San Antonio, Texas based restaurant chain, Bill Miller Bar-B-Q, is revealing statistics that are nothing short of astounding. During 2012 alone, Bill Miller Bar-B-Q can boast serving barbecue in numbers as big as Texas:...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.