Latest Bill Miller Bar-B-Q Enterprises Stories
Popular Texas barbecue restaurant chain, Bill Miller Bar-B-Q, reveals record breaking numbers, including over 1 million briskets served in 2012. San Antonio, Texas (PRWEB) April 18, 2013 May is National Barbecue Month and in celebration, San Antonio, Texas based restaurant chain, Bill Miller Bar-B-Q, is revealing statistics that are nothing short of astounding. During 2012 alone, Bill Miller Bar-B-Q can boast serving barbecue in numbers as big as Texas:...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.