Latest Bing Redesign Adds Facebook Stories
Microsoft unveiled a major overhaul to its Bing search engine on Thursday, giving users a more personalized search experience by incorporating data from social networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. The move represents Microsoft's most dramatic shift in web search since the introduction of Bing. “Today we are taking a big step forward as we begin rolling out what is the most significant update to Bing since we launched three years ago,” the company said....
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.