Latest Biofuel Stories
National Renewable Energy Laboratory A screening tool from the U.S. Department of Energy's National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL) eases and greatly quickens one of the thorniest tasks in the biofuels industry: determining cell wall chemistry to find plants with ideal genes. NREL's new High-Throughput Analytical Pyrolysis tool (HTAP) can thoroughly analyze hundreds of biomass samples a day and give an early look at the genotypes that are most worth pursuing. Analysis of a sample...
Worldwide Power Products (WPP), a power-generation equipment provider to industrial clients worldwide, today announced two money-saving options for oilfield operators that currently burn off natural gas by-product through flaring. WPP´s alternatives allow operators to harness this free fuel resource to power their generators. (PRWEB) February 08, 2013 Worldwide Power Products (WPP), a power-generation equipment provider to industrial clients worldwide, today announced two money-saving...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.