Latest BioHealth Innovation Inc. Stories
- New venture fund will provide up to $50M in early-stage equity investments to Maryland life science companies - BALTIMORE and ROCKVILLE, Md., Sept.
- Judith Dunn unanimously approved as Roche representative on BHI Board ROCKVILLE, Md. and BALTIMORE, Sept.
- Representatives from Sigma-Tau Pharmaceuticals Inc., Alexandria Real Estate Equities, Inc., and Deloitte Consulting LLP Take New Board Seats - ROCKVILLE, Md.
BHI offers program that guides biohealth startups in securing federal funding ROCKVILLE and BALTIMORE, Md., June 10, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
ROCKVILLE, Md., April 21, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- BioHealth Innovation, Inc. (BHI) announced
- Effort designed to help revolutionize access to genomic interpretation services in hospitals, molecular diagnostics companies and academic medical centers throughout the U.S.
ROCKVILLE, Md. and BALTIMORE, Feb.
- Company Will Establish U.S. Subsidiary Offices in BHI Headquarters - ROCKVILLE, Md. and BALTIMORE, Jan.
- A small wooded valley; a dell.
- The protecting weather-shed built around the entrance to a house.
- The roofed-over space between the kitchen and the sleeping-quarters in a logging-camp, commonly used as a storeroom.