Latest BioInitiative Report Stories
According to RF Safe, the BioInitiative Working Group reports of nervous system effects in 68% of studies (144 of 211 studies) on radio frequency radiation in 2014 – an increase from 63% (93 of 150 studies) in 2012. More reasons to use an RF Safe cell phone flip case to shield cellphone radiation exposure. San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) April 16, 2014 RF Safe claims that evidence of health risk from wireless devices is growing even stronger in-light of the BioInitiative Working Group...
With World Environment Day approaching, AdrProVita exposes problems caused by EMF radiation. Baltimore, MD (PRWEB) June 06, 2013 Technological development in our world directly constantly effects society and the environment. With World Environment Day just around the corner AdrProVita.com invites everybody to celebrate the beauty of the world humans live in by increasing awareness about electromagnetic radiation protection. People may or may not be fully aware that electromagnetic...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.