Latest Bion Environmental Technologies Inc. Stories
NEW YORK, June 10, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Bion Environmental Technologies, Inc. (OTC QB/BB: BNET) announced that it has successfully completed pilot testing of a new proprietary ammonia recovery system (ARS) technology. The patent-pending ARS technology is under exclusive license by Bion. The ARS enables the recovery of ammonia nitrogen from the treated livestock waste water in the form of ammonium sulfate, an industry-standard nitrogen fertilizer product. The pilot demonstrated...
NEW YORK, June 2, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Bion Environmental Technologies, Inc. (OTC QB/BB: BNET) announced today that its livestock waste treatment technology (at the Kreider Farms dairy) has been reviewed and qualified by US Department of Agriculture/Rural Development under their Technical Assessment review process. The USDA Technical Assessment program is the most rigorous of all renewable energy project grant/subsidy review programs overseen by USDA; it requires the inclusion of operating...
NEW YORK, April 24, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Bion Environmental Technologies, Inc. (OTC QB/BB: BNET). Wisconsin Senate Bill 547, the Clean Waters, Healthy Economy Act, was signed into law yesterday by Governor Scott Walker. This legislation marks the first state program to direct significant financial resources to long term non-point source agriculture projects, such as those that can be achieved with Bion's livestock waste treatment technology. In 2010, the Board of the WI Department of Natural...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.