Latest BioNeutral Laboratories Corporation Stories
NEWARK, N.J., Aug. 19 /PRNewswire/ -- BioNeutral announces successful testing of its Ygiene(TM) Hospital Grade antimicrobial against antibiotic-resistant microorganisms and spore forms of microorganisms which represent the major source of hospital acquired infections. In the US, Methicillan Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus (MRSA), Vancomycin-resistant Enterococci, Pan-resistant Klebsiellia pneumoniae and Clostridium difficile are but a few of the various lethal microorganisms present in...
NEWARK, N.J., July 22 /PRNewswire/ -- BioNeutral announces successful independent laboratory test results which showed that Ygiene(TM) completely eliminates C. diff. spores in seconds. C. diff. represents a very serious health threat to people recovering from surgery or other serious illnesses in hospitals, convalescent homes, for the elderly and for health care providers. Ygiene's(TM) ability to eliminate C. diff. spores in seconds means that health care facilities can quickly be...
NEWARK, N.J., July 15 /PRNewswire/ -- BioNeutral announces successful test results for its Ygiene(TM) Anti-Mold Formulation. Testing of BioNeutral's Anti-Mold formulation was conducted by Dr. Philip Tierno, the Principal Investigator on the project and Director of Clinical Microbiology and Diagnostic Immunology at Tisch Hospital, New York University Medical Center. These test results show that Ygiene(TM) Anti-Mold formulation totally eliminates Black Mold spores in seconds and also indicates...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.