Latest biopharmaceutical Stories
Award Honors Extraordinary Efforts in Policy Advocacy and Community Service WASHINGTON, April 17, 2015 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Today, the Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America
ADELAIDE, Australia, April 17, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Bionomics Limited (ASX:BNO, ADR:BMICY), a biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery and development of innovative therapeutics for
- Reicin brings extensive experience in R&D as a senior leader in biopharma ROCKLAND, Mass., April 16, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- EMD Serono today announced the US biopharmaceutical
International pharmaceutical company opens new headquarters in Ontario MISSISSAUGA, ON, April 15, 2015 /CNW/ - Ipsen Biopharmaceuticals Canada Inc., the Canadian affiliate of
- Dr Joanne Quan, M.D., as Chief Medical Officer PALO ALTO, Calif., April 14, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Eiger BioPharmaceuticals, Incorporated, a biopharmaceutical company focused
Novel Product Focused On Treatment of Comorbidities of Sickle Cell Disease SOUTH PLAINFIELD, N.J., April 8, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Prolong Pharmaceuticals, LLC, a biopharmaceutical company
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Clinical Research offered in Europe BOSTON, April 8, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- PAREXEL International Corporation (NASDAQ: PRXL), a leading global biopharmaceutical
DALLAS and NEW YORK, April 2, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- PlasmaTech Biopharmaceuticals, Inc.
ANNOUNCES FILING OF ITS ANNUAL REPORT ON FORM 10-K DALLAS and NEW YORK, April 1, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- PlasmaTech Biopharmaceuticals, Inc.
Katie Laessig, M.D.
- The act of burning, scorching, or heating to dryness; the state or being thus heated or dried.
- In medicine, cauterization.