Latest Biopolis Stories
A*STAR's Institute of High Performance Computing (IHPC), Sembcorp Marine Ltd, University of Glasgow and University of Glasgow Singapore (UGS) will join hands to improve the design of large ocean-going
Source: A*STARA*STAR-led international consortium completely decodes the first shark-familymember
- Biopolis puts Singapore on the scientific world map for biomedical research- Singapore's biomedical sciences strategy achieves Economic, Scientific and Healthcare ImpactSingapore,
R&D raises the competitiveness of the Singapore economy and drives productivity and growthSingapore, Dec 14, 2012 - (ACN Newswire) - Singapore's gross expenditure
- Stratified medicine programme: deliver the right therapy to the right patient at the right time- Eye research: new clinical therapies to cure major eye diseases like glaucoma,
Singapore, Nov 6, 2012 - (ACN Newswire) - In a latest boost to A*STAR's collaborations with the industry, Dr Bing LIM, Associate Director of Cancer Stem Cell Biology, and Senior Group Leader at the Genome
Singapore, July 16, 2012 - (ACN Newswire) - Scientists at A*STAR's Singapore Immunology Network (SIgN), in collaboration with Newcastle University, UK, the Singapore Institute of Clinical Sciences and
- To say in too many words; to express verbosely.
- To express in too many words: sometimes used reflexively.
- The leading idea or a repeated phrase, as of a song or ballad; the refrain; burden.