Latest BiOptix Diagnostics Stories
BOULDER, Colo., IRVINE, Calif. and LIEGE, Belgium, June 26, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- BiOptix, in conjunction with Altermune Technologies announced today the presentation of a poster for "Quantitative SPR Screening of Aptamer-Protein Interactions for Pre-Clinical Development" at the Drug Analysis 2014 meeting in Liege, Belgium. The meeting combines the 10(th) International Symposium of Drug Analysis and the 25(th) Annual International Symposium on Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Analysis...
BOULDER, Colo. and SAN FRANCISCO, June 5, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- BiOptix is pleased to announce its participation in the 9(th) annual Next Generation Protein Therapeutics Summit, being held in conjunction with the 2(nd) annual Bioconjugates: From Targets to Therapeutics and the Protein Aggregation, Stability & Solubility Summits from June 4 - 6(th) in San Francisco. At the event, BiOptix is presenting new protein binding data that has been generated for customers on the BiOptix...
BOULDER, Colo. and SAN FRANCISCO, Feb. 18, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- With its participation in the 58(th) annual Biophysical Society Meeting from February 15 - 19, along with the 21st International Molecular Medicine Tri-Conference, BiOptix entered a second week highlighting the 404pi SPR platform and new publication data to a global research audience in California. "California continues to be a global center of scientific research," noted Ken Wilczek, Vice President, Sales &...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.