Latest Biotherapy Stories
Dr. Garber's Natural Solutions, condition specific biotherapy formulas that include sleep, anxiety and depression, are now distributed nationally through Amazon.com. This is the first direct partnership between the two companies. Santa Monica, CA (PRWEB) April 29, 2013 Dr. Garber's Natural Solutions® is pleased to announce that their condition specific biotherapy formulas are now sold directly through Amazon.com. Customers previously able to purchase through non-authorized resellers...
Dr. Garber's Natural Solutions (http://www.drgarbers.com) condition specific remedies that include anxiety, depression and sleep, the best selling solution, now available at 44 Whole Foods Markets throughout California, Nevada and Arizona. Santa Monica, CA (PRWEB) April 10, 2013 Dr. Garber's Natural Solutions® is pleased to announce that their condition specific remedies are now available in Whole Foods Markets at 414 Miller Ave, Mill Valley, California 94941. Represented by...
LOS ANGELES and TAMPA, Fla., April 1 /PRNewswire/ -- Stem Cell Biotherapy ("SCB") announced that it filed a lawsuit today in Los Angeles County Superior Court against the Company's Co-Founder and former President Casey Nabavi of Calabasas, California, for among other things conduct by Nabavi giving rise to patient claims against Nabavi that he had misrepresented himself as a medical doctor, practiced medicine without a license, supervised the injection of stem cells which caused some patients...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.