Latest Blue Foundation Stories
JACKSONVILLE, Fla., Jan. 26 /PRNewswire/ -- The Blue Foundation for a Healthy Florida, the philanthropic affiliate of Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Florida (BCBSF), is announcing grants to 11 Florida nonprofits that improve the health of in-need Floridians across the state. The grants are part of The Blue Foundation's biannual IMPACT Health Care (Improving Access to Health Care) grants program. Recipients, grant totals and program areas funded are: Barnabas Center -- $40,797 -- dental...
To: FAMILY EDITORS Contact: Mark Wright, The Blue Foundation for a Healthy Florida, +1-904-905-6935 JACKSONVILLE, Fla., Oct. 8 /PRNewswire/ -- The Blue Foundation for a Healthy Florida, the philanthropic affiliate of Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Florida (BCBSF), has approved $835,068 in grants to nine nonprofit programs that are successfully fighting the childhood obesity epidemic in Florida. (Logo: http://www.newscom.com/cgi-bin/prnh/20050112/NEW019LOGO) (Logo:...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.