Latest Blue Foundation Stories
JACKSONVILLE, Fla., Jan. 26 /PRNewswire/ -- The Blue Foundation for a Healthy Florida, the philanthropic affiliate of Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Florida (BCBSF), is announcing grants to 11 Florida nonprofits that improve the health of in-need Floridians across the state. The grants are part of The Blue Foundation's biannual IMPACT Health Care (Improving Access to Health Care) grants program. Recipients, grant totals and program areas funded are: Barnabas Center -- $40,797 -- dental...
To: FAMILY EDITORS Contact: Mark Wright, The Blue Foundation for a Healthy Florida, +1-904-905-6935 JACKSONVILLE, Fla., Oct. 8 /PRNewswire/ -- The Blue Foundation for a Healthy Florida, the philanthropic affiliate of Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Florida (BCBSF), has approved $835,068 in grants to nine nonprofit programs that are successfully fighting the childhood obesity epidemic in Florida. (Logo: http://www.newscom.com/cgi-bin/prnh/20050112/NEW019LOGO) (Logo:...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.