Latest Blyth Inc. Stories
DALLAS, Jan. 28, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- John Rochon Jr., the chairman of CVSL Inc.'s investment committee [OTCQB: CVSL], said today that CVSL has sold all of its remaining shares of Blyth, Inc. and no longer holds any equity position in Blyth. Last fall, CVSL indicated publicly that it had acquired a stake in Blyth. On October 29, 2013, CVSL announced that it had proposed a business combination with Blyth, under which CVSL would acquire all public common shares of Blyth for a per...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.