Latest Bob Grillson Stories
A' Award and Competitions are happy to share that the design Bob Grillson by Grillson Gmbh has been honored with the renowned Silver A' Design Award at Home Appliances Design Competition Como, Italy (PRWEB) July 28, 2012 A' Award and Competitions are proud to see that the design Bob Grillson by Grillson GmbH has been announced as a winner of the renowned Silver A' Design Award at Home Appliances Design Competition picked as the winner by the respected jury members of the A' Design Awards...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.