Latest Bob W. Gibson Stories
TORONTO, Jan. 11, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Rothschild announced today that Bob W. Gibson and Paul E. Moynihan have joined the firm as Managing Directors to focus on the oil and gas sector and will be based in Rothschild's newly established Calgary office. The Calgary office will contribute towards building Rothschild's energy practice in North America and will further enhance the firm's leading role as an advisor to the oil and gas industry worldwide. Messrs. Gibson and Moynihan, who each...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.