Latest boceprevir Stories
- The New Drug Application (NDA) was accepted by the U.S.
DALLAS, January 23, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- LifeScienceIndustryResearch.com adds Hepatitis C Global Clinical Trials Review, H2, 2014 as well as Hepatitis C Market & Forecast,
- Results demonstrated high response rates in adult chronic hepatitis C genotype 4 patients without cirrhosis BOSTON, Nov.
MarketOptimizer.org adds “PharmaPoint: Hepatitis C Virus – Global Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022 – Event-Driven Update” to its store.
Two new pill-only antiviral drug regimens could provide shorter, more effective treatment options with fewer side effects for the majority of patients infected with hepatitis C, even those most difficult to treat.
The Majority of Surveyed Primary Care Physicians Expect to Refer HCV Patients to a Specialist for Care, According to Findings from Decision Resources Group BURLINGTON, Mass., June 19, 2014
NORTH CHICAGO, Ill., June 13, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- AbbVie (NYSE: ABBV) announced today that the New Drug Application (NDA) for its investigational, all-oral, interferon-free regimen for the
- Submission based on the largest Phase III program in genotype 1 (GT1) hepatitis C patients conducted to date1 NORTH CHICAGO, Ill., May 8, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- AbbVie (NYSE: ABBV)
-- Filing Includes Data from Treatment-Naive Patients with Advanced Fibrosis and Null Responders with All Stages of Liver Fibrosis -- RARITAN, N.J., May 7, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Janssen Research
- In patients with compensated liver cirrhosis and genotype 1 (GT1) chronic hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection, a difficult-to-treat population, TURQUOISE-II demonstrated SVR(12) rates of 91.8 and 95.9
- A handkerchief.
- Specifically— The legendary sweat-cloth; the handkerchief of St. Veronica, according to tradition miraculously impressed with the mask of Christ; also, the napkin about Christ's head (Johu xx. 7).
- In general, any miraculous portrait of Christ.