Latest Bodkin Design Stories
Bodkin Design & Engineering (BD&E) has been awarded a contract from the US Army to develop a High-Energy Laser (HEL) test capability for non-contact mapping of target surface temperature during HEL engagements. The sensor, based on BD&E´s patented HPA hyperspectral imaging technology, simultaneously maps the radiometrically-correct target radiance and the target surface temperature. The High-Energy Laser program is a key element in the US arsenal of defensive weaponry to...
Bodkin Design & Engineering (BD&E) has been awarded a Phase I SBIR contract from the Navy to develop a prototype wave harvesting system capable of generating power from ocean energy found in coastal waters. The fully submerged, robust, self-contained design is anti-fouling and ideally suited for surf zone operation where extreme environmental conditions could damage systems that rely on deployed arms, floats or fragile mechanics. Newton, MA (PRWEB) October 19, 2012 Bodkin Design...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.