Latest Boehringer Ingelheim Corporation Stories
- Nearly double the percentage of patients on BI 655066 with clear or almost clear skin (PASI 90) after 12 weeks vs.
-- Data show initial therapy in newly diagnosed NVAF patients diverged from guideline recommendations RIDGEFIELD, Conn., March 16, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals,
-- First BLA submission for an investigational reversal agent for a novel oral anticoagulant RIDGEFIELD, Conn., March 2, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Spanish-Language Resources Encourage Holding On to the Gift of Health RIDGEFIELD, Conn., Feb. 10, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Only prescription medication in U.S. to combine the dual mechanisms of action of SGLT2 and DPP-4 inhibitors to improve glycemic control as an adjunct to diet and exercise RIDGEFIELD, Conn.
New choice between mist and dry powder inhalers for tiotropium RIDGEFIELD, Conn., Jan. 21, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Results from two large trials individually showed an improvement in the secondary endpoint of overall survival for patients with the most common EGFR mutation (Del19) RIDGEFIELD, Conn., Jan.
- Phase I study results presented at American Society of Hematology Annual Meeting RIDGEFIELD, Conn., Dec. 8, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Retrospective analysis of more than 38,000 patients shows PRADAXA is associated with lower rates of stroke and major bleeding compared to warfarin RIDGEFIELD, Conn., Nov.
- Forsooth! indeed! originally a parenthetical phrase used in repeating the words of another with more or less contempt or disdain.