Latest Boehringer Ingelheim Corporation Stories
-- In a two-year study, empagliflozin as add-on to metformin demonstrated significantly greater decreases in A1C (blood glucose), body weight and blood pressure compared with glimepiride as add-on
- For those taking metformin, empagliflozin/linagliptin combination tablet showed statistically significant reductions in blood glucose vs.
· Data for investigational compounds LY2963016, empagliflozin and empagliflozin/linagliptin combination tablet highlight robust alliance pipeline RIDGEFIELD, Conn.
- 7 total abstracts accepted for afatinib and other compounds from the company's oncology research program RIDGEFIELD, Conn., May 30, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Boehringer Ingelheim today announced
European Commission approves third product from the Boehringer Ingelheim and Lilly Diabetes alliance RIDGEFIELD, Conn.
-- Two Phase 3 trials met primary endpoint of reduction in annual rate of lung function decline RIDGEFIELD, Conn., May 18, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Boehringer Ingelheim announced the results of
-- Results from two Phase III studies (LUX-Lung 3 and LUX-Lung 6) add to the body of evidence supporting the importance of first-line treatment with afatinib in patients whose tumors express the EGFR
- First results of the pivotal Phase 3 INPULSIS(TM) trials investigating the efficacy and safety of nintedanib, an investigational compound, in the treatment of idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (IPF)
RIDGEFIELD, Conn., April 17, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc. announced today that the U.S.
- To give a box on the ear to.