Latest Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals Inc. Stories
Spanish-Language Resources Encourage Holding On to the Gift of Health RIDGEFIELD, Conn., Feb. 10, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Only prescription medication in U.S. to combine the dual mechanisms of action of SGLT2 and DPP-4 inhibitors to improve glycemic control as an adjunct to diet and exercise RIDGEFIELD, Conn.
New choice between mist and dry powder inhalers for tiotropium RIDGEFIELD, Conn., Jan. 21, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Results from two large trials individually showed an improvement in the secondary endpoint of overall survival for patients with the most common EGFR mutation (Del19) RIDGEFIELD, Conn., Jan.
- Phase I study results presented at American Society of Hematology Annual Meeting RIDGEFIELD, Conn., Dec. 8, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Retrospective analysis of more than 38,000 patients shows PRADAXA is associated with lower rates of stroke and major bleeding compared to warfarin RIDGEFIELD, Conn., Nov.
- Effects of idarucizumab on an exploratory marker of blood clotting, presented at the American Heart Association's Scientific Sessions RIDGEFIELD, Conn., Nov.
- Jardiance® (empagliflozin) data results presented at the 2014 Scientific Sessions of the American Heart Association RIDGEFIELD, Conn. and INDIANAPOLIS, Nov.
Findings presented at American Heart Association's Scientific Sessions add to growing body of data supporting safety and effectiveness of PRADAXA RIDGEFIELD, Conn., Nov.
- A morbid dread of being buried alive. Also spelled 'taphiphobia'.