Latest Boehringer Ingelheim Stories
- Phase I study results presented at American Society of Hematology Annual Meeting RIDGEFIELD, Conn., Dec. 8, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., Dec.
- Retrospective analysis of more than 38,000 patients shows PRADAXA is associated with lower rates of stroke and major bleeding compared to warfarin RIDGEFIELD, Conn., Nov.
- Effects of idarucizumab on an exploratory marker of blood clotting, presented at the American Heart Association's Scientific Sessions RIDGEFIELD, Conn., Nov.
- Jardiance® (empagliflozin) data results presented at the 2014 Scientific Sessions of the American Heart Association RIDGEFIELD, Conn. and INDIANAPOLIS, Nov.
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., Nov.
- RE-VERSE AD(TM) is being conducted in more than 35 countries with aim to enroll 250 patients RIDGEFIELD, Conn., Nov. 10, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Poster on research about investigational, specific antidote for PRADAXA also to be presented RIDGEFIELD, Conn., Nov. 10, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Case Funding Company reaffirms increased funding amounts for Pradaxa Pre-Settlement and Settled Cases after $650MM settlement on approximately 4K filed cases over the blood thinner in state and federal
- A gift; a largess; a gratuity; a present; a dole.