Latest Boiling Point Stories
When Gordon Ramsay first appeared on television in 1998's Boiling Point, it was obvious there was more to him than his culinary skills. The man was obsessed with perfection and wouldn't rest until he had more Michelin stars than anyone else. Many thought he would go on to bigger and better things but, a decade later, his media domination is remarkable. It is Gordon's unrelenting drive for excellence and, admittedly, no-holds-barred expletive-ridden diatribes, that undoubtedly draw in...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.