Latest Book of Leviticus Stories
CHICAGO, July 25, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- In the book, "Talking with God: The Radioactive Ark Of The Testimony," biblical author Roger D. Isaacs explores several key biblical terms associated with the ark that have either been mistranslated or not clearly understood over time. One such puzzling word found in several verses of the Old Testament is "glory" (Hebrew "kawbode"). The word glory is used 148 times in Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus and Numbers and from Deuteronomy to Malachi. In the Old...
CHICAGO, March 31, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- A 9.0 Earthquake and hundreds of aftershocks. A 30-foot tsunami. A volcano erupts in southern Japan. A $35 billion hit to the economy. Thousands dead, injured, displaced, and missing. And now fears of a nuclear meltdown. This confluence of events in Japan has created a horrific event of biblical proportions. Japan is the third largest nuclear power user in the world and, as of 2008, had 55 active nuclear reactors operating around the island...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.