Latest Book value Stories
CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas, Feb. 25, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- TOR Minerals International, Inc.
- 2014 Diluted Earnings Per Share Were $2.40 ST. LOUIS, Feb.
Fourth Quarter Adjusted Net Income Totals $420.8 Million, or $1.14 per Diluted Share OKLAHOMA CITY, Feb. 24, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Continental Resources, Inc.
- Diluted EPS for the 2014 fourth quarter was $0.08 vs. $0.22 for the 2013 fourth quarter BUFFALO, N.Y., Feb.
- Highest annual and quarterly adjusted EBITDA1 and adjusted EBITDA margin1 in the history of the company ATLANTA, Feb.
SUWANEE, Ga., Feb. 18, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- ARRIS Group, Inc.
Revenue growth of 50.5% for the Fourth Quarter and 111.2% for the Full Year SALT LAKE CITY, Feb. 18, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Great Basin Scientific, Inc.
CHARLOTTE, N.C., Feb.
New Full-Year Leasing Record of 2.8 Million SF and New Strategic Investments Driving Increased FFO Guidance for 2015 SAN DIEGO, Feb. 4, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- BioMed Realty Trust, Inc.
- Reports Fourth-Quarter Adjusted EBITDA1 of $297 million CLEVELAND, Feb. 2, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Cliffs Natural Resources Inc.
- The deadly nightshade, Atropa Belladonna, which possesses stupefying or poisonous properties.
- A sleeping-potion; a soporific.
- To mutter deliriously.