Latest Border City Wrestling Stories
Hundreds of thousands of fully characterized clinical specimen now available for research and product development needs MIAMI, Jan. 23, 2014 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- BioCollections Worldwide, Inc. ("BCW") announced today the release of over 200,000 clinically characterized specimen available for research and development purposes. For over 13 years, BCW has been performing Blood Collection Protocols (BCPs) for infectious diseases and other clinical diagnostic markets. These protocols...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.